Separate sealed Bids for the construction of Zwischendorf Trail Water Main Extension will be received by Mancelona Area Water & Sewer Authority (MAWSA) at their office located at 9610 S. M-88 Hwy., Mancelona, MI 49659
until 1:00 PM
Local Time, August 15th, 2013
and then at said location publicly opened and read
The work includes the following major items:
– Extension of 8-inch water main for approximately 5,500 lineal feet to serve homes on Zwischendorf Trail, including valves, hydrants and appurtenances.
– Installation of water service leads from the main line pipe & hook up to residence.
– Installation of water meters (remote).
– Abandon 4 existing water wells in accordance with all applicable regulations, codesand/or permits.
The Contract Documents, consisting of Advertisement for Bids, Information for Bidders, Bid, Bidder’s Experience Form, Bid Bond, Agreement, Standard General Conditions of the Construction Contract, Supplemental General Conditions, Payment Bond, Performance Bond, Notice of Intent to Award, Notice to Proceed, Change Order, Maintenance Bond, Drawings, Specifications and Addenda, may be examined at the following locations:
1. Gourdie-Fraser, Inc., 123 W Front Street, Traverse City, MI 49684
2. Mancelona Area Water & Sewer Authority, 9610 S. M-88 Hwy., Mancelona, MI 49659
3. McGraw-Hill Dodge Reports & Builder’s Exchanges will have Contract Documents. Builder’s Exchanges are authorized to share the contract documents with other exchanges. Copies of the Contract Documents may be obtained from Gourdie-Fraser, Inc. located at 123 West Front Street, Traverse City, MI 49684; 231-946-5874 upon payment:
Plans and Specifications – Paper copy $ 50.00
Plans and Specifications – C.D. version $ 25.00